Thursday, January 20, 2011

Why Is Autism Symbol A Puzzle Piece

ERO IN PAUSE FOR REFLECTION

I had taken a pause for reflection to devote to reading, I had promised to invite discussion about the books I'm reading.
I RECEIVED CALLS FROM FRIENDS WORRIED FOR MY SILENCE
I had decided not to spend more 'to political comments because given the current situation I faced too gory content not suitable for a lady
And here's what happens in my house. ... The boys of Amalia were infected with the atmosphere that is breathed in and around here they are in transgressive attitudes
PROF. THE CAVE GELMINI introduced MERITROCAZIA, YOU RECEIVED THE WRONG MESSAGE, 'cause you PUT IN PANTS? Who do you think you are? RUBY RUBACUORI?
CARLO WITH YOU AND THAT YOU FUR WANT pretending to be a FRIEND OF PUTIN TO BE INVITED TO THE PAPI little party?

0 comments:

Post a Comment