Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Hat Kim Kardashian Be Wearing

BERLIN ist ein bisschen WIE NEW YORK


Spain tonight so I study.

I need a happy thought, and I remember the town where I lived last summer, when I come back this summer ...


Berlin is a bit 'like New York.

The first thing I thought arrived in Berlin.

And the first thing I have learned to translate, the advertisement was printed in the giant Metro. In Berlin

remember feeling connected with people I met.

I was there, you can tell alone, but can not remember a single moment of loneliness, as it always happens to me here in Rome, just remember feeling connected to people.

The first thing I remember is the almost daily exchange of glances and smiles with the woman who played Mozart to metro Potsdammer Paltz.

A woman from the look so happy, he could transmit only a good mood. And

meet at lunchtime when I went to the library, and 21 when I got home.

I spend all day there.

But on Saturday and Sunday was at Alexander Platz metro station, same smile, but other footage.

Sometimes even looked at the passers-by was so taken by the melody playing, and that was where people went down with offers.

was a professional, however, or at least it seemed. The second

happy memories and conversation in German elementary with the seller of hats at the market near the Pergamon museum.

I bought a hat from him the previous winter (yes, I often go to Berlin but I have a boyfriend there, as with all malice, then ask!) and I came back from his summer to see the summer collection, and so I told him he had already bought from him.

He initially apologized for not having recognized.

And I understand that I was not at all a problem, let alone ...

And he said (in German, be careful!) That passes a lot of people there, but no one goes over, then it is important to remember those who pass for the second time!

And he started to make me feel hundreds of beautiful hats, then asked me where I was, and apologized again. "I just hats winter, it's less hot here in Italy, do not take their hats in summer, you will looking for a lightweight, right? "

Indeed yes.

then gave me an appointment ... eh, GA ...

He told me to go back to him in the winter, I found some very warm winter hair, and then it would make sense to buy from him ...

Now I need not.

I spoke as if we were intimate, as if this were my house .... and not as if I were to go from there in two days.

But he could not know, and I did not know to say in German, and then was so nice to feel at home.

The third truth is I remember in one of the first things that have happened to me in Berlin.

I found myself at a party of Italians, Italian music, Italian pizza from Pizza ... in pieces ... we we! Neapolitan Pizza

doc, doc salentini musicians, immigrants nostalgic doc

I immediately thought of being on the Titanic in third class.

You can dance, laugh, sing, and you feel part of a group ... but ... even if you arrived in the morning before! Huh, yeah!

This is Berlin.

And then they ask me if I have a boyfriend because I always go back there ...

Finally remember the stories of my fellow students of German: J. studying German because he discovered he had a daughter 18 years in Monaco, was written at a time Stop in Germany when he was drafted into the army ... for the Gulf War, G., contemporary Peruvian artist, who is studying German for love, as well as S., Australian architect who has reached his companion, M., from Texas was reunited with his sister who has a husband and children there; Sh., Israel has also followed her husband, J. with enthusiasm by Russia forced to learn German because it has to do the internship in Germany, three or four Arabs can not remember the name ... talented doctors who try their luck in Germany; H. Korean art student with a passion for art and Renaissance Florence; MP. from Canada, but only by birth, why it has come to Berlin from New Zealand wanted .. to know a little 'Europe, and finally, tender and superb B., Turkish, and integrated female, who was visiting some relatives. Critical friend in Berlin, and perhaps even outside Germany.

Then there was Stephen, a professor of German, with some problems with alcohol, and folk musician, charming and narcissistic ... of Monaco with a past (and not entirely past) by Hippy!

I have two other great memories of this city.

House Mainzstrasse room and Ales, the most welcoming and hospitable throughout the city.

the roof where I was welcomed, protected and guided, the friendship that has marked me.

And then the cook-songwriter-musician, one of those skills that will disrupt the sequential order of life, so how and where we live, who says that things should be done only in a way that everybody follows, you can do differently! Wow, can you really?



Respect differences, lifestyle choices, the beauty, joy and satisfaction to do what you have chosen even though it may seem silly, loser, anti-feminist, defeatist.

How many things can you understand the lifestyle of a city!

If you feel that what you do makes sense, even if it just for you, then you feel full, satisfied and smiling even if the sound stops meters ...

Very rarely smiles crossing in Rome, and I live here for 3 years, I was in Berlin only a month.

You can find everything in Berlin, but this is not anything special, the extraordinary fact is that that is all that is perfectly in harmony with the background, is built in, not out of place, looks like a painting.

It 's like being so big, has made it possible for everyone to find a place in its size.

It 'just a bit' like New York, because the rest is definitely in Berlin.











































0 comments:

Post a Comment