[12/31/2009 beach of Mondello, Palermo]
even this new year it rained, with force, violence and determination.
I like the first rain of the year.
seems that the shower has a responsibility to remove all dirt from the year before, all the spots that are likely to undermine and ruin the memory of how beautiful and clean and clear ... and very salvageable, there remained the previous year.
and so, after the water and cleaning it clearly is back for a moment behind your thoughts and choices are evaluated and miss opportunities for choice.
what has prevailed this year?
have chosen or have allowed me to choose?
far this year I chose, I chose maybe too much.
I followed the instinct even when rationality and common sense did not agree, and I'm only good things come out.
then the gift that makes the 2009 is to advise not only let the logic assessments that life has taught us to do with consciousness, but also by the irrational and illogical feeling that our emotions have taught us to try. learn to decipher the emotions to understand them and follow them was the great discovery of this year.
I feel full and overflowing now, I just want to share and communicate.
I would have won another part of myself, some very useful system to survive in this world made up mostly of relationships with others, a varied and beautiful world divided to be discovered, especially when it is profoundly different from me .
the background against which all these discoveries and changes are taking place is really disgusting, to find a way not to succumb to suck will be the motto of the year ventidieci.
Cards
0 comments:
Post a Comment