Having sex with fashion models and not 'politically incorrect - Jacopo For
Fare sesso con le fotomodel non e 'Politicamente scorretto.
Stavo correndo back the fermata dell'autobus, per via che ero late for work.
Call ... I'm working in a call center specializing in the sale of subscriptions for a magazine called "The Voice of Police."
I have to pretend to be a police officer to believe that it can 'be a bargain attack on the car sticker that says "I read the entry by the police."
In autumn, begins the campaign for subscriptions to "The Voice of the financier ". And there 'you have to understand the small entrepreneur who, in case of eruption of inspectors of finance, and' better to have a new calendar on the wall with plastic frame and under fintolegno wrote: "I read the entry of financing". In addition to being
work to the limits of legality 'are angry even if I am late. You wonder how I put it with my conscience to do the job for half a crook. My answer is' one who thinks it is appropriate to tip the journal of the police for not having trouble with speed limits' and 'a big piece of shit who should be punished at all costs. From one point of view and my 'activity' ethics. This
tell you sober, including eight in the morning and 22. Before eight are unable to speak. After the 22 I usually drank a little 'and if he grabs the bale sad I could tell you that my life and' shit, and 'very difficult to find another job that gives me 2,400 euro per month and I have to pay for medical care to my mother. It is not 'the same old lie.
I would do anything else. For example, open a seaside restaurant that serves 50. With a menu 'based on a single dish: risotto with osso buco, parsley and white wine. A lemon and a splash of milk virgin. In addition to risotto, there are 32 coppettine containing 32 delicious fragrant.
black Gaeta olives.
truffle sauce.
Cream of asparagus.
Pumpkin.
Russian salad, hummus, avocado sauce, tartar sauce, smoked Provolino, celery in olive oil, chicken marinated for 12 hours in yogurt and tandoori sauce Baltic, tzatziki, cream of beans with tomato and basil pesto Genovese spreads on toasted wheat bread toasted.
Well, I think we both understood.
A place where the skin of the earth with powerful and frightening accounts but where 'you can eat the same things at 15 €. They told me that in Florence there is 'a restaurant that works well', the Cibreo. He opened a former revolutionary and not 'yet repented.
Maybe I will open 'a restaurant in another life.
I'm running along Viale Monza, at number 1547, and a car comes up to me. An Audi for 50 months' salary.
A female voice shrieking in traffic: "Go up! I give a rip saw and that 'in a hurry, so' while I said where's' Corso Buenos Aires! "
turn my head and look at her. You know Cameron Diaz in "The Mask" when entering the bank for the first time? Ok, she 's much better.
panting. Apparently 'cause I was running, "How was that?"
"I give you a ride if you tell me where is' Corso Buenos Aires."
nod, I approach the passenger door, I get: "Thank you, John Sartirana are."
"Please, Paolo D'Alberto. Where are you? "
" At the bus stop, between 200 meters. But if it goes in Corso Buenos Aires can 'take the subway up to Piazzale Loreto and Corso Buenos Aires starts right there'. "
" Good. Thank you. "
He stood in silence. I
the corner I looked at her eye. He wore a jacket of some substance hi tech silver. Under
wore a fuchsia sheath dress that left his legs uncovered so that 50 years ago would have risked arrest. Pantyhose pearl sunset.
Ten to one that was a model. I wondered if it was politically correct to have sex with a model in the early morning.
around you 'face to me as I stopped the car at the traffic light: "Go to work?"
"Unfortunately."
"Would you be interested in a variation?" I
step' in a sentence like the head: young seduced into Viale Monza a sexual Goddess.
smiled, probably with the altar in front of a child stupid to 100 pounds of chocolate and chopped toasted almonds.
"For example?"
"Do you believe in extraterrestrials?"
sighed deeply ... I found the crazy morning.
"I do not believe in anything before taking the coffee '. And I have not yet taken. "I told the truth '.
"Ok. But tell me, just to make a guess: you'd be opposed to maintain intimate relationships with beings from another galaxy? "
smiled. I knew there 's nothing. Who had happened?
"Well, it depends how they are ... If these aliens have 20 tentacles and the body would prefer to abstain from snail without a shell."
She said: "And if they like me?" It annoys me 'a smile that would require a gun license to enable the transport of heavy artillery. At the same time engages 'the first self allocation' past the traffic light.
He was raised?
decided to play cards.
"It 's not that I do I have to say that you're a beauty and prodigious crowds of men would be willing to go on foot to Rome in order to have a close encounter with you."
"How cute ..." As I looked with one eye smiled again. He was becoming a habit.
Then something strange happened. There was a WOAP, a heat wave, I saw that everything was fogged and I had the sensation of floating out of the car. At first slowly, then picked up speed 'as if I become a rocket.
A few seconds later I was at a point in the sky, a cloud in front of me tremolo 'and I looked like a solid structure. Spaceship. I understood a little later. The surface of the vaporous cloud open 'for a section big enough to get us into a Boeing, I was sucked from a tube and found myself in a large hall where a hundred alien females, with perfect shapes, greeted me.
am a reserved type so I will not go 'on 57 different ways in which I expressed their enthusiasm in making the best of my knowledge and showed me the kindness of their people and their conception, advanced and athletics, the Kama Sutra extragalactic.
I myself was surprised, and very, unstoppable sex drive that I could express, perhaps because of some drug inalai without realizing it.
However I was really impressed by the feeling of their bodies wrapped on me.
Finally, while we were lying on the soft and warm floor of that great hall, the extraterrestrial who had presented as Paolo D'Alberto, and already 'felt love deeply, he said, "Now our people have entered into a pact of brotherhood 'eternal. "
in thought when I said,' Why '?"
She seemed perplexed: "Well, we combined with our bodies, so our races have notified each other. "
" Well, I do not know how it works for you. To us if you have sex with someone and 'a private matter. "
" What do you mean? The inhabitants of your planet have not experienced the same feelings that you've received? "
It took me a while to understand, in my turn, I asked:" Would you say it 'as if I had made love to all the inhabitants of your planet ? Even the boys? "
" Sure. 4 billion people living experienced any feeling that we've tried. "
I was much more 'perplexed:" Wow. With us it does not work well '. "
seemed very disappointed. You see 'with his countrymen in a language that seemed to Sardinia, they seemed surprised and concerned.
then Paul told me about 'again: "You mean we did not have legal force for all the inhabitants of your planet?"
I told her that sex have no legal value to us. At that point seemed to lose a lot of interest for me. Enters a debate at times dramatic. Paola and I mean 'that had covered 20 thousand light years to forge an alliance with us and now they did not know' what to do.
explained that it was better if they tried through official channels. It took me an hour to understand the concept of "national government".
Then I had to explain who was our leader government. When I told them that he had passed laws to save himself 'by the same processes arose cries of real pain. In the end decided that they wanted nothing to do with a species of hominids with autism, aggressive and ruthless.
asked where I had to bring me back.
them was' I had a stroke of genius: "You mean you want me to leave so 'after that there' was among us? We are primitive people, but we have a heart too. Sex for us has no legal status but a deep emotional importance.
you realize that I have completely shattered life? I have experienced paradise and now I must return to my cruel world where every year 10 million people die of hunger and where no one would ever believe me if told you what 's happened? You have made me a different, an uprooted. You can not leave me this way '. I am a human being even if they are not evolved as you. A human being who does not even have the consolation of being able to communicate with others empathically. "
eventually reach a settlement.
contented me a couple of stools, platinum studded with diamonds, they said, for them, they had no value, and a table of statistical calculations that were in the next drawing of Lotto. I was ready to leave
Bovisa, where a friend of mine had a jewelry store.
Now I'm here in my restaurant on the sea, things are going well. I reduced to 25 seats. People do line up. And I have three cooks. I do not make the restaurant for the money. I caught 6 extractions Super Enalotto one after the other and I have put away more 'than 70 million €.
I like to see people as they taste the dishes that I studied for them.
And I like to sit on the terrace at night, watching the sea.
never stands still.
But sometimes I think back to those beautiful women who traveled among the stars aboard a large cloud soft and warm.
And I feel a little 'homesick.
Jacopo For
0 comments:
Post a Comment