work in progress
diary
February 24
pseudo political manifesto which is carpeted piazza bologna
"My heart is black, I do not care, and spit in the face to the world "
thinking of the reader (me), but who the fuck are you to spit in my face, do you know who brought you that not even know you?
and a growing atmosphere of violence and anger around me ...
scene on February 25
71 hours 9.
on the bus and Italian immigrants.
immigrants look only to each other, and the Italians as well.
two distinct groups on the bus, no one feels the presence of the other ... I just felt an air of tension.
February 26
no one ever said it would be easy.
February 27
want a new skirt!
February 28
B scene on the subway 23 hours.
black man pyramid to stop salt, doubts the correctness of the direction of the meter and look for someone to ask, is aimed at women of color at the opposite end of the wagon that went up, and turns into Arabic. she responds with extreme courtesy.
scene on March 2 545 hours 08.30
black man with huge problems of mobility, stooped and walking with crutches, trying to get off the bus at the train station, Tivoli, does not help anyone.
until the last one off the bus does not give him a hand.
the last one off the bus is a middle-aged man of color.
March 3
I just want that piece of paper, give me that statins and send me away, come!
March 8
a Sicilian woman can not be a feminist.
love Rome on Sunday, when the people of the stadium is shit, and leave in peace those few good people who are still alive.
March 9
sometimes only think: Lord take it, take it!
scene in the kitchen:
R: I love, pass me the salt?
A: horror, I heard you call love ... with you?
A: Well, what's wrong?
J: but it is just a diminutive to say: a mountain of crap exhaust!
here, only in certain cases I think about it: take it, sir, but not immediately.
0 comments:
Post a Comment