who had and those who have given, it is past, is next, but it is past.
and I would forget it.
write in my blog now virtually non-existent once a year for the usual year end.
this time I want to do before the end.
want Budgets, apologies, admissions of guilt, are closing the year and not when it opens.
I would open next year without the burden of the previous one.
want to forget the past.
this year was too much even for me, for me I do the best of any game, any rudeness and any errors.
too.
say it would be easy enough, and therefore false (as it says my roommate).
but once they told me that the human mind tends, after a long time, just a good time to remember, and to remove sad episodes.
some, it means that I will ventidieci of little but the little that is actually worth all the rest.
a moment, all though not all.
is a past before the next one is not bad.
there was a history of smiles, lightness, extravagance and desire to get up again without ever getting tired ... there's a past that knew no fatigue.
that's where the division.
and do not say "I want to share," say the division, present tense, the time of reality, the certainty of actions that we do.
is easy at the end of a year giving speeches on the beginning of something new.
is easy, because one end of beautiful, clear, straight line and is marked, and clearly marked. midnight, 31.
but I am committed to scoring goals, boundaries, pauses and changes in the last two months ... that if my mood does not change and renewed ... I seriously pissed.
ready to welcome the new, now I pretend.
it took a year to erase the vestiges of the old man, who still are not completely gone away ...
the past has created much chaos star that danced.
the impossible happened.
I'm still in the game, in fact, more than ever, and are even bigger, and I know much more things.
and this virtual page, assigned to the ether, will be my mission statement for the future:
alles neu
0 comments:
Post a Comment