perhaps because I always need to find a reason to write a post ... or maybe because I need to find a reason why someone should read something I write in public ... I do not update constantly my virtual space. Not because my life goes flat or empty or worse, sad, in fact I'm slowly writing the pages of my life, and I'm excited, dreamy, perfect, cry, suffering, super fun and a little 'trash, like everything I like that!
Every now and then, something happens that makes you feel part of that small portion of the world that sometimes you think you do not live in its own right, but only co-inhabit a stranger. And instead
intercept a wave, a gust of wind, pick a radius in your direction, you turn right to see where it comes together with another, and you find yourself watching the same side and the nose! Beaks that cohabiting with you, and you discover that you're not just completely foreign, you are a citizen in all respects ... except that your fellow citizens are a bit 'quiet ...
Dear God, today I met Erri De Luca.
E 'come to the Wisdom to present a book, but then responded to requests for an interview that he could get trivial if it had not been filled on the depth and substance of life and thought of a citizen of the world as it is this writer. First
life.
E 'was born in Naples (like meee), studied and worked: Fiat worker, bricklayer construction, warehouse markets in general Catania ... about 40 years has begun to publish, and in '93 was voluntary in order to bring aid to families devastated by the war in Bosnja.
This fact about his life helped me to understand what experience could arise from such a strong consciousness of our world, such a capacity for analysis and understanding of contemporary phenomena.
I should go over with the thought of what he said tonight. In the Italian political class
said lack of imagination!
He found the solution to all this with simple expression.
He said that we have a political class that is careful to only write about how many lines of their newspapers, which rises in the morning to check the newspapers and worked for the next lines appear even to himself.
It 's a first-class political imagination, with no idea (I would rather speak of an ideal) that urge us to do and create ...
... you create with your imagination.
I found it brilliant!
Di Napoli said it has become a pale reflection of the North , all the fault of being ...
For a woman who challenged the audience that Pasolini wrote that Naples was the only city with a population of Italy has ... replied almost with annoyance.
"I do not understand how one can cite Pasoli who died in 1975 in Naples today to talk about"
"And then people, meaning people? For me, people have a political significance . There was a people Naples for the last time during those four days and three nights in which they chased the Germans from the city while the Americans were in Capri. I saw a people in Val di Susa, I saw a people Chiaino here ... perhaps in times of greatest tension, and there was a spirit of defending the people in Naples ... "
But now there is people ... and Italy is no different from North to South .. today are much more like Milan and Naples.
if we must distinguish Italy, we think well separated from the Apennines.
Italy is divided in Adriatic and Tyrrhenian coast.
And to think of it: it is very true!
The city on the Tyrrhenian coast are the cities of major ports, cities are the Adriatic beaches ... and the climate is different, and different relationship with the states that are facing ...
Everything should be seen from another point of view, you should use a vertical rather than horizontal.
Europe is losing a lot to hole up in his small North ...
" There is more Southern in the world that North " I've got
thought ... Indeed, how many immigrants live and thrive in the South and they thrive in North ... with those goods and riches of the South lives in North?
Europe should mingle.
fusion union blending ... the chaos that creates the order.
the Mediterranean
When he opened his speech on the Mediterranean I could hug him.
Everything is on the Mediterranean is nothing but pure and distinct is the result of a portmanteau which started centuries ago that led to progress, evolution.
E 'comparison, the union of more people use rules beliefs that the depth of a reality.
That says she loves the basic text of Judaism and Christianity as a religion and culture are the result of various mistioni if \u200b\u200bnot these two? where there are merged East and West alike that enhance each other.
I wonder: if the history and culture have taught us that progress is made only by comparison with the fusion of the different ...
And so, it is shown and visible in all the cleverness without restraint, in passion and intelligence, the friendliness and resourcefulness of all the peoples of the South
Why Europe still stubbornly close to check the purity
to detach from disorder?
as if order and beauty comes from the calm ...
Yet the greatest German philosopher who was adopted Nazism said that only those with a chaos inside oneself can lead to a dancing star ... and if they say all the shirts will be true!
is a genius this man I knew only from the back cover ... occerrerà one day buy his book!
not have reported the text of the interview, because I have not taken notes, I have listed only the suggestions arising from his comment on our world and our time, which I fully agree, but ... his words have filled my thought.
is not that the work of writers?
0 comments:
Post a Comment